FlyForSmurf - Grouchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr. Joe's Event GM application

2 posters

Go down

Mr. Joe's Event GM application Empty Mr. Joe's Event GM application

Post  dark009 Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:50 pm

In-Real Life Name: Joevan Naldoza
In-Game Name: For now I dont have yet But as soon as I finish downloading the client i'll be online soon but not now. Anyway I participated this flyff private server before the wipe out my IGN was: Shemale I was a non-donor elementor before the wipe.
Level & Job: (Read answer on in game name)
Hours online everyday: Monday-Friday 2~3 hours Saturday~Sunday 5~10 hours
Working or Student: Student
Event Ideas: Math,Analogy,Logic,True or False,Q & A,Enumeration (for certain topics) and Fasthands I still have more ideas but they are many to mention I'll be implementing some of them If I become an Event GM
Why would we choose you?: Well,You should choose me (not to brag) but I think I've got enough experience for being a Flyff player for 5 years straight and as a 7 month GM on Zumina Flyff or Z-Flyff but Z-Flyff server I think its dead now or the server is offline now.. and yeah I will not overuse my GM powers if you have chosen me and also one thing, Trust me I dont have intentions of destroying or causing destruction to the server all I want to do or to prove is to serve all the players in need of my help in the server.
What are your uniqueness to other applicants?: Im honest when needed, I have enough experience (what I see for myself), I can speak fluent english allowing or enabling me to communicate with other international players or foreigners. I have mastered the important commands for a Flyff GM and I know what are the right and wrong things to do
Any experience being a staff in other FlyFF Private Servers?: As I said. Z-Flyff Position? Head GM for 7 months.

dark009

Back to top Go down

Mr. Joe's Event GM application Empty Re: Mr. Joe's Event GM application

Post  meisterazura13 Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:32 pm

Well, Goodluck to your application! Smile

meisterazura13

Back to top Go down