FlyForSmurf - Grouchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Event Game Master Application

Go down

Event Game Master Application Empty Event Game Master Application

Post  SexyCrit Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:13 pm

In-Real Life Name: Eya Lalican

Age: 10, but I know, age doesn't matter. I know what I'm doing, This is an Event GM Application. I can do Event GM, but a real owner, developer or a designer or even an Administrator, I can't. I only do Event GM. You may think I have a small brain, But that's only what you think!

In-Game Name: SexyCrit

Level & Job: 47 - Mercenary ( I am currently leveling up )

Hours online everyday: I don't online everyday. But, In Saturday & Sunday, I can online for about 11 hours. For Friday, I can online 4-5 hours only.

Working or Student: I'm a Student, I'm willing to learn more.

Event Ideas:

• Hide and Invisible : I will be invisible in Collecting Area and the most player near me gets a prize.
• Fashion Show : Players will wear different costumes, I'll be saying the theme that players should wear. There will be 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Winners get prizes.
• Hide and Seek : Classic Game, I will hide in a place and I will give clues and players should find me.
• Fast Hands : Players should copy what I type, first player wins!
• Fast Hands with Twist :
Example: FlyForSmurf Grouchy (REMOVE FlyFor)
The answer should be like this: Smurf Grouchy.
• Question and Answer : I will ask a question and players should get the correct answer.
• Jumbled Letters : I will form a word with jumbled letters and players should get the correct answer.
• Kill It : Players should have a partner, and then they will post a Private Shop with their Team Names, I will choose the teams/partners that who will fight with other opponent.
• 1 Penya Event : I will post a Private Shop which has alot of items which can be bought at 1 penya! I will be hiding, and I will give clues!
• Invasion : I will spawn alot of monsters and Players will kill it!

Why would we choose you?: I'm willing to help players and make them happy. Besides, I haven't experienced to be a GM, and I want to be.

What are your uniqueness to other applicants?: I think... I can be trusted at all times. I can also speak Tagalog & English. I can communicate with Filipinos and Americans/Other People speaking English properly.

Any experience being a staff in other FlyFF Private Servers? None, but I played FlyFF for 4 years.

God bless you all, Smurf Grouchy Players & GM'S!

SexyCrit

Back to top Go down