FlyForSmurf - Grouchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xSoul Application

Go down

xSoul Application Empty xSoul Application

Post  Ziion Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:52 am

Hello! Smile
In-Real Life Name: Christian Pagdanganan

In-Game Name: xSoul

Level & Job: 140 - Force Master

Hours online everyday: 5 - 8 hours

Working or Student: Student

Event Ideas: Guess Who? , Jumble Words , Hide and Seek , Fast Hands , Question and Answer

Why would we choose you?: As my belief eversince I started playing Flyff, a server's wellness is reflected by the GM's the game has. Obviously if a GM has devilish actions or corrupt/unfair treatment towards the players, it would cause people to DESPISE the server. So what I wanna do if by chance I get picked as a new Event GM is to introduce a whole new innovative system to the players such as Fun & Challenging Events. In this way, people would be more into the game/server and honestly I think it would a hundred percent help the community of Flyff Grouchy grow.

What are your uniqueness to other applicants?:I think I don't have any uniqueness to other applicants , its just that I'm ME and that's all i wanna be Smile

Any experience being a staff in other FlyFF Private Servers?: actually this will be my 1st time to be a GM (IF EVER) :3

Ziion

Back to top Go down