FlyForSmurf - Grouchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JEKs GM Application

Go down

JEKs GM Application Empty JEKs GM Application

Post  jek0023 Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:05 pm

GM application
Name: Jeric Eugenio

IGN: KEJs

Standard Time: Philippine Time

Languages: Filipino,English,

What do you like about this server?:
I like this server because of the rates that is just right for all the players of Flyff, not too high nor too low. But most specially, I like this server because of the Friendly and Active Admins, Active and Energetic community in chat, forum and in game.

Activity:
I can be online as long as 14 hours per day (98 hours per week), but it may vary because of my activities like playing basketball, eating breakfast, lunch and dinner, going to the gym.

Monday: 9AM-12MN
Tuesday: 9AM-12MN
Wednesday: 9AM-12MN
Thursday: 9AM-12MN
Friday: 9AM-12MN
Saturday: 9AM-12MN
Sunday: 9AM-12MN
You can find me online between these times (Philippine Time).

Tell us somethings about yourself:
To all ****** and Players, I'm Jeric from the country of Philippines, the land of Addict players of Flyff. I can communicate well as long it is Filipino or English language. I just graduated in BS or Bachelor of Computer Science. I'm very friendly, I'm also a jolly and funny person who wants to make everyone keep on smiling. I like to play Basketball as my sport, and go to the gym for some workout. I also love music and loves to play my guitar and piano.

Tell us something about your experiences/what are your skills and talents:
I played Flyff for over 6 years now. The first Flyff i played was FlyffpH. Then, I tried looking for some private servers and found FlyForFame, I played that for a long time and I've experienced two wipe outs in that server. Then I stopped playing Flyff to focus on my studies and then when my schooling is almost finished after all the requirements done, I looked for another pserver and found FlyForPilipinas or FFP but I'm planning to quit FFP so I looked for another server and find this.

Why you want this position:
I want this position or to be an ****** because I love to help other people. I also want to give some events like hide and seek, race around the town, summoning monsters they want, and giving prices to whoever wins those events. I want to do this because I
believe that being an active ****** will keep the Active community or players playing, and of course keep Voting for the server.

jek0023

Back to top Go down