FlyForSmurf - Grouchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xNaughty Event GM App

Go down

xNaughty Event GM App Empty xNaughty Event GM App

Post  xNaughty Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:18 am

Format--
In-Real Life Name: Dizon, Sean Andrew R.

In-Game Name: xNaughty

Level & Job: 140 ,Slayer

Hours online everyday: 2-5hours weekends - 2-3hours up weekdays

Working or Student: Student

Event Ideas:Initials, Invasions, Fast Hands, Guess the Level, Hide n' Seek, Jumble words, Question and Answer [flyff related or General Knowledge], Find the missing Balloon/Dog [for big events, the Continents are the only clue]

Why would we choose you?: I feel I would be appropriate for this position. I think, I meet all of the necessary qualifications needed to do this job effectively. I do not do things that are innapropriate like make items for my own good and give to some players, it's called cheating, and also i want to experience of becoming a GM Very Happy.

What are your uniqueness to other applicants?: I'm a great conversationalist, team player and I'm friendly and outgoing, fast learner, and i can learn diff. codes and how to handle players in the right manner from my superior GM's Smile

Any experience being a staff in other FlyFF Private Servers?: None so far, this will be the first I hope What a Face

xNaughty

Back to top Go down