FlyForSmurf - Grouchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need some help with items not showing in game.

4 posters

Go down

Need some help with items not showing in game. Empty Need some help with items not showing in game.

Post  Tshogun Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:18 am

I can see the text of items but can not see the items in game like the Chaotic & Skeleton Weapons etc. It causes my client to crash a lot. It would help me if there's someone that can see all the items in game to zip up there "Item" folder and upload or send it to me at nugohst"AT"gmail.com . I'm trying to fix my client. Thanks in advance. Smile

Tshogun

Back to top Go down

Need some help with items not showing in game. Empty Re: Need some help with items not showing in game.

Post  itsdanibitch Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:34 am

Tshogun wrote:I can see the text of items but can not see the items in game like the Chaotic & Skeleton Weapons etc. It causes my client to crash a lot. It would help me if there's someone that can see all the items in game to zip up there "Item" folder and upload or send it to me at nugohst"AT"gmail.com . I'm trying to fix my client. Thanks in advance. Smile

Chaotic weapons can't be seen using v16 clients, I myself can't see them. If you want to see these items, download or use a v17 client and patch it using the manual patcher and the Grouchy Launcher, now as for the Skeleton Weapons, you should be able to see them using a v16 client.

Hope I helped.
itsdanibitch
itsdanibitch

Back to top Go down

Need some help with items not showing in game. Empty Re: Need some help with items not showing in game.

Post  Tshogun Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:07 am

Thanks for the reply. Smile I'm using the v17 client with the manual patcher and the Grouchy Launcher. I've also tried the full Grouchy client with the manual patcher and the Grouchy Launcher also. I get the same results. Killing Razgul with the last blow to him the client closes out. confused

Tshogun

Back to top Go down

Post  itsdanibitch Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:23 am

Tshogun wrote:Thanks for the reply. Smile I'm using the v17 client with the manual patcher and the Grouchy Launcher. I've also tried the full Grouchy client with the manual patcher and the Grouchy Launcher also. I get the same results. Killing Razgul with the last blow to him the client closes out. confused

Hmmm, I really don't know what the problem is anymore. Have you tried using an official v17 client then patching it with the Manual Patcher and the Grouchy Launcher?
itsdanibitch
itsdanibitch

Back to top Go down

Post  Tshogun Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:43 am

Yeah, I've tried that also. It's really frustrating Crying or Very sad Gonna try to use this other server client that I know the weapons are visible and the Grouchy manual patcher with the Grouchy Launcher and if that works. Thanks for trying to help Very Happy

Tshogun

Back to top Go down

Post  itsdanibitch Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:09 am

Tshogun wrote:Yeah, I've tried that also. It's really frustrating Crying or Very sad Gonna try to use this other server client that I know the weapons are visible and the Grouchy manual patcher with the Grouchy Launcher and if that works. Thanks for trying to help Very Happy

okay I hope that solves your problem Laughing
itsdanibitch
itsdanibitch

Back to top Go down

Post  Tshogun Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:57 am

Solved!!!!!! Exclamation Very Happy Everything shows now Twisted Evil

Tshogun

Back to top Go down

Post  rhigz03 Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:39 am

?? all shown but ur still asking me the same question via private msg
rhigz03
rhigz03

Back to top Go down

Post  Tshogun Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:38 pm

rhigz03 wrote:?? all shown but ur still asking me the same question via private msg

Yeah, I didn't find out about the Goku not showing until I got it, lol

Tshogun

Back to top Go down

Post  okatokat Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:58 am

im experiencing the same exact problem. may i know what client did you use @tshogun?

cant upgrade my batang x Sad

okatokat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down