FlyForSmurf - Grouchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Event GM Application [Please do read it]

Go down

Event GM Application [Please do read it] Empty Event GM Application [Please do read it]

Post  itsdanibitch Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:15 pm

In-Real Life Name:
Danial Macapundag
In-Game Name:
iBioHazard
Level & Job:
150 - Slayer
Hours online everyday:
•Weekdays 4-6 Hours
•Weekends 8 Hours and Above
Working or Student:
Student
Event Ideas:
•Spin the Bottle - its a type of PVP Event, i would let the players make a circle, then i will run around the circle shouting random player names, whoever gets called must fight in the middle
•Race Event - this will be a different race event, there will be no items equipped e.g. weapons, shields, cs, mask, cloak, armor, accessories, as well as pets, all players caught using these items will be freezed and muted for atleast 2 hours
•Hide and Seek
•Question and Answer
•Fast Hands Event
Why would we choose you?:
•I am loyal to this server
•I know a lot about FlyFF (played it since 2005)
•I can help players with their problems.
- i've helped some players with their clients and why they can't see certain items and some questions about donations.
What are your uniqueness to other applicants?:
•Well I know about the GM Commands and I have a list of the item id's and monster id's although they're only updated till v15.
•I know that I can help players with their problems as i've helped some players solve them [stated above]
Any experience being a staff in other FlyFF Private Servers?:
• Actually I have my own server, but its not online and its only v15, if you want proof just pm me on YM or PM me here and ill send you a screenshot of my files and my server.

That's all! Thanks for reading!

More power to FlyForSmurf! Grouchy and Vanity Servers! Laughing
itsdanibitch
itsdanibitch

Back to top Go down