FlyForSmurf - Grouchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Smurf Member] JayB's Intro

Go down

[Smurf Member] JayB's Intro Empty [Smurf Member] JayB's Intro

Post  JayB Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:03 pm

JayB's Introduction
Welcome Messege:
First of all, i'd like to say Hello to all SmurfGamer's/SmurfGroucher's. (Especially to Rakii/Kiira/Ajeje)

About Me:
My Name is John Vernon Lim
I am 15 years old.
Im from Philippines but im in England ATM.
Studing Year 10 and now Going 11 (Final year to College)
When I get in College i will study ICT/IT or Computer Science or Programming.
I love playing Basketball, Football and especially playing PC/Computer Games like Flyff, Special Force, and many more.

Experienced:
(Official/Gpotato) I played Gpotato/Official Flyff for 3-4months, My character are Blade(53) and BP(69).
(Flyff PH) I played Flyff PH for 4-5 years (straight even im schooling im still playing it), My character are 2 BP's. One is BP Attacker/Normal(109) and my other BP Mobber(83).
(Flyff Private Server) I play Flyff PS's for 1-2 years, I tried to be a member/player's/gamers of a Flyff Private Servers and i really shocked because its very cool playing a Flyff PS especially when I play Smurf (because Smurf is the first High Rate Server w/ 400 x3 awakes). I played alot of Flyff PS's: Dope Flyff, Sky Flyff, Eclipse Flyff, FlyForHero, iFlyff, Rival Flyff, FlyForFantay, Infinity, Divinity, and many more. I play almost all the Flyff PS's and i played some for 1 week/2weeks. I played for 1month-3months are Smurf Flyff(2/3months), Dope Flyff(1-2months), Sky Flyff(1months), Blessed Flyff(1month) and i forgot others for almost 1month.
After all I played alot of Flyff PS's, im not getting bored because Smurf Owner/Admin Rakii banned me. I have alot of friends that i helped in in Smurf Flyff. I really sad when Rakii banned me, and I am a helping my guild to win the guild siege everyday. I played Smurf when it is in the Beginning, i remember that the site of smurf is quite rubbish and you need to messege Rakii in facebook to register (LOL). Im really happy playing Smurf. After that, I tried to make my Own Flyff Server and read my experienced in my Own Flyff Server.

Flyff Staff Experienced:
Here is my Staff Experienced, and i will exlplain/tell you all of me by being a Staff in a Flyff.
I made my Own Flyff named Generation Flyff(1month), I made a new again w/ another owner named Dead Flyff. And now i will stopped to explain more of my Server that I made because all of them are quite noob/rubbish server (for my honest). I made like 5-10 servers. I have experienced of being a "Owner/Co-Owner/Head Admin/Admin/Support Dev/Head GM". (Sorry, I will stopped my explanation of being a staff "HERE".)

Final Word:
Hope that Rakii/Kiira/Ajeje will unbanned me and allow to play again in this/his server SmurfGaming-Grouchy Server (known as Smurf Gaming for me).
To Admin/Owner of the Server: Please messege me if you want to play again your Server, I apologize to you if I did something wrong about your server and you will expect that i will never do that again. And i will do all good's of your server to let me play again. Please Forgive me.
To Readers: Sorry, if my Intro is quite long. Thank's for reading it, Hope you to appreciate it. lol!

Last edited by JayB on Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I need to preview it and I clicked a wrong button(Send) so i edit it.)

JayB

Back to top Go down