FlyForSmurf - Grouchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Event GM Application

Go down

Event GM Application Empty Event GM Application

Post  Melancholy Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:58 pm

In-Real Life Name: Mikko Filio
In-Game Name: YMCMB , Melancholy
Level & Job: Melancholy is 150 and his Bill Poster/ Force Master, YMCMB is Level 1 and his Vargrant Very Happy
Hours online everyday: I can be online 24/7 during weekends and when vacation starts here in US. In weekdays(only if there is school) my school starts from 8 AM - 3 PM , whenever I got home I will get on ASAP after Im done eating Smile And If there is school Im online from 4PM - 1AM.
Working or Student: Students, but It's almost vacation here in US, only 5 more weeks until vacation starts. So that means Im online 24/7 .
Event Ideas: HnS, Bring-Me, Fast Hand, Guess this person, QnA, etc.
Why would we choose you?: Because I wanted to make players happy and enjoy playing so they won't quit and play other games when they get bored.
What are your uniqueness to other applicants?: Sense of humor, helpful, communicative, kind and no anger issue.
Any experience being a staff in other FlyFF Private Servers?: Yes, I used to be a GM in my cousin's Private Server, It's been close for a long time.

Melancholy

Back to top Go down