FlyForSmurf - Grouchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SexyCrit Event GM Application

Go down

SexyCrit Event GM Application Empty SexyCrit Event GM Application

Post  SexyCrit Mon May 07, 2012 3:37 pm

In-Real Life Name: Eya Lalican

In-Game Name: SexyCrit

Level & Job: Level 150 - Slayer

Hours online everyday: 8 Hours Up(Summer Days)Friday 4 hours, Saturday 8 hours Up, I'm not online everyday but I will make sure, I will do many events every Friday and Saturday

Working or Student:I'm a student, I'm currently studying.

Event Ideas:
•Fast Hand with Twist
•Question and Answer
•Fill in the Blanks
•Hide and Seek
•Collecting Area HnS - I will hide in Collecting Area, and the person closest to me wins.

Why would we choose you?: I would like to revive Grouchy FlyFF because I've noticed in few days - the players are being unactive. I'd make Grouchy FlyFF like the old days, when it's very active, happy community. I will promise, I will make Grouchy FlyFF better than before if I would become a GM here. Also, I'm honest, and you can trust me always and all time. I will also promise that the players will like and join the events I make, the players won't be bored and will not quit the game.

What are your uniqueness to other applicants?: I think, I may be young, but I have a wide knowledge about English. I can speak English properly - and communicate properly with foreigner players.

Any experience being a staff in other FlyFF Private Servers?: Well, honestly, no. But, I've been playing for about 4 years, I already master the game.

MORE POWER MR. ARCHIE TABLANTE AND GROUCHY SERVER! Wink

By the way, If you see that I edited this post below; that doesn't mean that I copied from someone. I just added some sentences in "Why would we choose you" question.

Last edited by SexyCrit on Tue May 08, 2012 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added some sentences (Did not copy from someone))

SexyCrit

Back to top Go down