FlyForSmurf - Grouchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joevan's Event GM application

Go down

Joevan's Event GM application  Empty Joevan's Event GM application

Post  Coldfire009 Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:42 am

In-Real Life Name: Joevan Naldoza Calimbo
In-Game Name: JoEniLeA
Level & Job: Level 140 Force Master
Hours online everyday:Monday-Friday 2-4 hours Saturday and Sunday 5-10 hours
Working or Student: Student
Event Ideas:Hide and seek,Mathematics,True Or False,Complete the lyrics of the song,Analogy,Fasthands,Ugliest fashion and the best quote event and,Guess Who (Pictures IN MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT)
Why would we choose you?: Well I dont really expect to be chosen.But it is a big part for me if i could be one of your staffs. If you would choose me I would give you reasons: 1. I am an experienced Flyff v16 GM of Zumina Flyff ( I resigned because the server got dead for a month...)
2. I have the good personalities a Flyff GM should have
3. I am a friendly player/person/GM
4. I give considerations to those players who are deserves to be considered
5. When I was a GM in Zumina Flyff I was told to memorize the GM codes or commands
So I memorized it and they are still in my head =3
6. I was listed as one of the most active GM's in zumina flyff 4th out of 10 in ranking =3

What are your uniqueness to other applicants?: Im not bragging about these,Its just my real self so I have to be honest. My uniqueness to other applicants are: I learn very fast about anything they teach me, I got my moderate Intellect, I can easily analyze situation and solve some problems in game or in real life, I am not any kind of GM that is very hot headed I can control my emotions/feelings, I am a friendly GM that's what the players of ZFlyff described me
Any experience being a staff in other FlyFF Private Servers?:
Yeah. As I was saying I've been a GM in Zumina Flyff for about 5 months.

Coldfire009

Back to top Go down